March 08, 2011

"La Perle" à Paris

A few days ago, John Galliano had an unfortunate incident at one of my favorite bars in Paris, La Perle. I used to go there at least once a week while I was living there and I never saw any sign of violence or discrimination. It's such an open-minded place, a bit snobbish yet incredibly liberal. I went there to grab a coffee or beer with the feeling of being in a dark and twisted American diner. I always ended up having a wonderful time. I haven't been there since july 2010 but I'm looking forward to going back again. 


I had my farewell party there (with most of the friends that I met whilst in Paris) in june 2009 and I will always remember this small, red lighted and charming bar at Le Marais. 

LA PERLE: 78 Rue Vieille du Temple, Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment