February 23, 2011

"La Isla del Tesoro" in Madrid

My friend dragged me to this vegetarian restaurant two days ago and, given that it's two blocks from my appartment, I let her convince me. I must say that I was pleasently surprised. La Isla del Tesoro has really tasteful plates that will get even the most skeptic meat-eater out there hooked. I had a vegetable soup that was like an explosion of flavour in my mouth. I could savour every single fresh ingredient as if I was only eating that precise one. 

The service is impeccable and you'll feel that, what I call, Namaste energy and relaxing atmosphere. If you are looking for a healthy and savourful meal, look no further and check out La Isla del Tesoro in Manuela MalasaƱa 3, Madrid. It looks "cheesy" but it's worth it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment