January 17, 2011

Chez Jeanette à Paris

And again we're traveling back to Paris, my home away from home. While I was living in the City of Lights, I was lucky to really get into its pace and experience the true Parisian way of life. Thanks to many of my friends, and my eagerness and inquiring mind, I discovered many places that have stayed imprinted in my brain since then. 

One of my favorite bars, where I went often, is Chez Jeannette. This authentic bar at 47 Rue du Faubourg Saint-Denis has seen me drunk, full (it has really good food), tired, depressed, hangover and ecstatic. I used to go many times since it is like 10 metres away from my friend Cora's home (where I spent so many nights and days). How can I describe this bar? I guess it's easy to say that it shines for its genuineness, kind staff, energy and for all the moments that I will always remember. 


If you ever take a stroll around the 10th arrondissement, don't forget to pop by, have lunch, a cup of coffee, wine and for sure a good time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment