January 11, 2011

New year, new project...

"Always looking out the window" is a way of thinking, always wanting to be somewhere else and expecting something different from life. Sometimes this expectations become a reality and I am lucky enough to travel to unseen places or discover new adventures somewhere I've already been. This blog is a mere personal goal to organize my travels and souvenirs, always focusing on the positive and nostalgic point of view of the destinations that shaped some of my thoughts and opened my mind. 

I'm 23 years old and I feel very privileged for being able to say that I've gotten a taste of the 5 continents. So many visited countries and so many more to discover. I have enjoyed and I will keep on ejoying every second of my trips. There's always something to remember, a positive aspect that captivates you, in every single corner of our vast world.  

So, basically, what really moves this blog forward is a constant thirst for change, knowledge and experiences that will make my life a little bit brighter and real. The world is beautiful and we have too little time to appreciate it, so start packing and enjoy it! Life happens now... "Stop looking out the window"

No comments:

Post a Comment